Friday 18 April 2014

Easter

Happy Easter!!! Hope you've all had a Easter egg or two!!? We did a Easter bunny hunt in the garden today for the kids which was fun and was the subject I wanted to scrap as my Maja design April mood board.
 I loved the pastel spring colours in this board. Vintage spring basics papers used were; 5th of April; 1st of March; 3rd of March; 2nd of April.
 Elements from the mood board used were; yellow; daffodils; basket; feathers; twigs; egg; Easter; fabric. My twigs were cut with my cricut. The papers were all distressed and inked edges with distress ink walnut stain.
The basket element I used in the wicker fence from Dusty Attic. Other Dusty Attic products  used was the mini vine's and acrylic paint 'mountain meadow' (DA0916) 
 The pretty decromount frame from Aspire Crafts I embossed with Stampendous frantage embossing enamel shabby blue. I also Embossed my egg, below, in the same frontage powder.
 The beautiful yellow flowers were from Prima (#56449)  and the pretty blue and white flowers from Hobby House ( HHCB009 ivory blue). Punch was a Martha Stewart. I cut around the daffodil in the Maja paper, so I could lift it over the wicker fence to add dimension.
My Easter bunny I cut from my cricut,  along with my 'Easter' title, and used onyx black liquid pearl to add details. My fence was lifted off the page with double sided pads so my bunny could sit underneath the fence so he looks like he is behind it. My feathers were from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection 5th & Frolic, cardstock and burlap feathers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment