Monday 21 April 2014

Good evening all, I've had a lovely day today. This morning we went on a woodland walk with the kids and grandparents and ended up by the estuary where we had amazing scenery for some family photo's, some of which are bond to be appearing on a page or two!!
This afternoon I have been making some layouts, this one for the Swirlydoo's April sketch challenge using the April kit 'Tiffany's'. A beautiful kit of blacks, turquoise and creams, it has a vintage/old feeling to it to me with some glamour mixed in with all the bling! Gorgeous!!
I decided to use an old photo of my Nana when she was 6 month's old.

I used a little bit of punch work to soften some of the straight lines and love the pleated bling ribbon!

The papers in this kit are nice for layering and fussy cutting.

The background paper was my favourite out of the kit and very striking with the peteloo flowers and those amazing bling embellishments and a little distress ink 'walnut stain' to 'age' everything. 

 
Swirlydoo's April sketch challenge
 
 
Hope you are all enjoying your easter,
Ginny

1 comment: