Saturday 5 April 2014

Scrap365-5 CSI colorstoriesinspiration







Hello, I thought I would share this with you. I have just joined |CSI colourstoriesinspiration, csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com. My first challenge is case file Scrp365-5. At first the colour palette was a little worrying as I usually work with pastel vintage colours but once i'd chosen my photo's and found some paper and sat down with it, it all came together rather easily!
 
Fun, just be yourself   
 My layout has used; plain cardstock; white and black
        Alison Kreft designs;composition& colour;this way & flower melody
        Cosmo cricket; odds and ends; junk drawer
        Fancy pants designs; grey corrugate sheet
        Pebbles mini ABC stickers
        Prima flowers; Bel Canto
        Ranger enamel accents black & white
        Bakers twine
        red and yellow acrylic paint
       That special touch mask
       Paper clip from stash
       Dies and die cutting machine.


I am quite pleased with this as I do find it hard to leave empty space on a layout!!!    :)
       

No comments:

Post a Comment