Friday 9 May 2014

My Winkles

 
This layout is one of my favourites, I love this fun photo of my children. 
 
 
 
 
This is made from a monthly scrapbook kit from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn from last year. It uses papers from Glitz Designs, Hello Friend range. The design was my take of a sketch challenge for Scrap365 magazine last year.
 
 
 
I used Kaisercraft wood flourishes and birdcage, that have been embossed with powder and then patchily inked over the top.
 
 
 
Lots of Prima products as well, beautiful Tatiana flowers, bling - corners and frames and alphas. Other products used Liquid Pearls; Bisque, coloured cardstock and various ribbons from the kit, Adirondack ink; sandal.
Its nice to take a look back at some older layouts to remember those moments, after all that's why we are making them!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment