Monday 16 June 2014

csi case file 127

Hi all, I'm a little late putting this on my blog this week but here is csi case file 127 with the sketch by Emma to go with it;
 
A tricky one for colours this week I thought, for me anyway but we got there! Here's my take on the sketch.
 
 
 
Here's the low down!
Evidence used;
Check pattern ( mask and texture paste)
bottle caps
string
birds ( a die)
wood (pegs)
transportation image
a pair of something (shoe die)
 
My testimony;
document something from back in the day
suspend your journaling from string
 
I found these old photo's of my Mum and her sister playing with their toys back in the1950's - how toys have changed over the years! Here's a few close ups,
 
 
I used the rosette die from Tattered Lace, Martha Stewart clay and moulds, the bicycles die cuts came from  Kaisercraft collectables 'On this Day' and Prima badges and Jillibean soup 12x12 placemats photo frames.

 
I used texture paste through a That Special Touch mask, added paper under the clear middles to the bottle caps and added flourishes from Cherry Lynn dies. The journaling was done on a Spellbinders Nestability. Other bits used were my Tim Holtz paper distressser and Prima Chalk ink pad 'Old Road' and Tattered Angels glimmer mist.
Papers used were, BG paper, Bobunny double dot Chiffon and other papers were from Colorbok Homespun collection.

 
Thank you for stopping by as always! :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment