Sunday 30 August 2015

Simple Stories

Hi All,

I've had a lovely Sunday afternoon scrapping and here are the results. These two layouts have both been made with a lovely bright girly collection from Simple Stories called So Fancy.

Here's the first one,



I have used some pieces out of the 'Bits and Peices' as embellishments. Some of them I have lifted up to give a little depth to the page. To do this I just use pieces of cardboard from the boxes that all our goodies arrive in in the post, just like a foam pad but with glue. So much cheaper and readily available.... I don't waste anything!

 
I inked my edges and did some faux stitching.
 
 
And a layout wouldn't be complete without a flower, these ones from Prima I thought fitted well with the papers.
 
Products used in this layout:
Simple Stories So Fancy Paper 'Besties'
                   "           "                "    Berry Waterfall/Triangles
Simple Stories So Fancy Bits and Pieces
Simple Stories So Fancy Self Adhesive Brads
Prima flowers 'So Cute'
Prima Chalk Ink Pad Farmers Jeans
"   "         "      "         Blossom Bud
Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen
 


  Here's the next one...



I tore the paper into 3 for an extra feature to this page, everything is inked again and elements lifted up with the good old cardboard box!


These papers and ephemera in the Bits and Pieces have some gold foiling in them for an extra sparkle.


And I love the Enamel dots!!


                                                              Products used in this layout were:
                                                          Simple Stories So Fancy paper 'Fancy'
                                                         "     "       "      "    Teal Waterfall/Triangles
                                                                   Simple Stories Enamel Dots
                                                                   Simple Stories Bits and Pieces
                                                                       Prima flowers 'So Cute'
                                                             Prima Chalk Ink pad Farmers Jeans
                                                                "         "        "     "   Blossom Bud


Hope you enjoyed these bright and cheerful layouts. I will write my journaling on now I've taken my photographs - some things still need to be kept private don't you think !!!! :)

Thanks for looking  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment