Sunday 18 October 2015

September kit Layouts

 


Our Swirlydoos September kit time is nearly at an end and I haven't showed you anything of it yet ! I have been busy with the October kit to be ready for the Blog Hop and everything else has been on the back burner!!!
The kit has the Kaisercraft Time Machine collection in it with a wonderful selection of flowers and embellishments. I love the colours in this, anything blue and I'm happy, mix in a few browns and even better!!
So I have three layouts to show you today, the first was the my take on the sketch challenge below.


Here is my take on the sketch. I loved this paper with the steam engines wheels I view at the bottom, it seemed perfect for my steam train photos !  I covered my chippie title and clock with Gold UTEE to get a very thick coverage. I also used Finnabair Art Extravagance Gold Crackle Texture Paste ( love this ! ) to do the splats through a mask.

 
Next up is a layout of my hubby on our honeymoon in the Lake District. I thought the two sizes of the same photo would be interesting arrangement on the page.
I used strips of the Time Machine tissue tape as a background with some masked dots of texture paste and then layered up all the Time Machine ephemera from the collectables pack.
 
 
Lastly for today is this more feminine page for a family photo. I LOVE the acetate clock sheet in this collection and didn't really want to cover it up too much so I left this page a bit simpler and just used the design of the clock to add flower clusters round and the bling circle. I covered my chippie clock with Wow embossing powder Antique Peacock and die cut some leafy swirls in co-ordinating paper.
 
 
Thanks for looking and go take a look at Swirlydoos Kit Club via the link below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment