Monday 4 January 2016

All that Flutters....

Hello!

I hope your Monday has been a good day. It's been a strange day today with hubby back to work and the kids back to school after the Christmas holidays. Me, I go back to work tomorrow. Its been far to quiet at home but on the good side, I did have a little crafting time in between the housework!!

I am sharing another layout today made with the Swirlydoos kit 'All that Glitters'. This kit features Kaisercraft Silver Bells collection.


I created this layout for the All That Flutters challenge on the Swirlydoos forum. The project we create has to have something in it that flies/ has wings. My layout has a fairy !
I fussy cut all the baubles, inked the edges with Prima Chalk inks 'Sweet Pea', Turquoise, Teal Damask and created the layout around them. I also used the 12x12 Kaisercraft stencil from the mediums add on kit for the bauble masking with the Finnabair Snowflake paste. I also used the snowflake paste to create my 'snow' fairy ( Creative Expressions) and the snow on the baubles.  My Blue Fern Studio chippies were painted with the FolkArt green acrylic paint and then thay to had the 'snow' treatment ! Some Scrappy Cat silver glitter glue finished the layout off.
And now for some close ups to show you the textures




Thank you for stopping by

Ginny  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment