Sunday 10 January 2016

Lets Get Sketchy January Week 1

Hi All,

Today I'm sharing my layout for Let's Get Sketchy January Week 1.

Here it is ....


This is the sketch we had to follow;

For my layout I have used Blue Fern Studio's Vintage Christmas paper collection.
I did a lot of fussy cutting from the paper to create layers on my layout.
Products used :
Blue Fern Studio; Vintage Christmas; Deck The Halls
Blue Fern Studio; Vintage Christmas; Magical
Bazzil Cardstock; Pomegranate
Petaloo; Botanica; Faux Floral Ephemera; Cranberry
Prima; Velvet Trinkets; Zephyr
Prima; Say it in Crystals; Epiphany; Self adhesive Crystal Gems
Scrappy Cat; Glitter Glue; Silver W/Rainbow
Tim Holtz; Distress Ink; Frayed Burlap
Live And Love Crafts; Cream Rose buds & White Stamens & Snow Berries
Lace and Doily and Alpha's from my stash
Now for some close up's




Thank you for taking the time to look. I would love to know your comments :)
Please take a look at Lets Get Sketchy Blog too! Link at top of  this post.

Have a lovely rest of the day !! 

Ginny  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment