Monday 25 January 2016

Sketch~N~Scrap Mid Month Sketch challenge

Hello everyone !

Another weekend over and another week begins. Today I have my layout that I've created for Sketch~N~Scrap's mid month sketch challenge.


Here is the sketch we followed. I turned the sketch around.


Products used for this layout;

Paper

    Prima; "The Optimist" collection; Happy
Glizt Design; Wild & Free; Arrows
Heidi Swapp; Sugar Chic; Drama
Heidi Swapp; Sugar Chic; Adore

Other

Prima Flowers; Lil Missy; #571634
Prima Flowers; Pattern Coordinates So Cute; #543549
Bazzil Basics; Crocheted Blossoms; pink
Blue Fern Studio; Chipboard element
Prima; Chipboard; Songbird
Cosmic Shimmer; Embossing Powder; Lapis Pearl Lustre
Prima; Chalk Ink Pad; Old Road
Enamel dots & Lace from my stash

Here are some close up's of the details;


The Cosmic Shimmer Lustre embossing powder is fun to use as it takes on different colours depending on the colour background it is put on. On a white background it will come out a pearl with pink sheen colour and when put on a dark or black will come out in green. I used it directly onto the raw chipboard to get the green colour.







I hope you like my layout, thanks for stopping by,

Ginny   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment