Tuesday 8 March 2016

Ballad sketch challenge at Swirlydoos

Hello !

This is my interpretation  of the sketch for February Ballad sketch at the Swirlydoos Forum.


I used the Swirlydoos February kit 'Ballad' for this layout featuring Blue Fern Studio 'Timeless' collection.



I really enjoyed creating with this kit, I especially loved the using the Prima Adhesive rub-ons. These are so easy to use, unlike any other rub-ons I have tried. I used mine with embossing powder and they came out beautifully. I will definitely be getting more of these !

Kit Contents used

Blue Fern Studio; Timeless; Maconnerie
Blue Fern Studio; Timeless; Calling Cards
Prima; Adhesive Rub-ons; by Christine Adolph
Prima; Wood Icons; Salvage District
Prima Flowers; #586850
Petaloo Flowers; Penny Lane Garden collection; Forgetmenots; Antique Rose
Petaloo Flowers; Mini Burlap; Antique Green
Trim and Crystals


So the extras on top of the kit contents used on this layout were;

Wow! embossing powder - 'Ruby Romance'
gesso
Tattered Angels Glimmer mist 'Crème de Rouge'
Finnabair crackle texture paste
Prima stencil
Dusty Attic chippie 'Mini Captions #1'



Some gesso splattering !


I love the little white hearts from the wood icons set from Prima.


The rub-ons using the Wow! embossing powder.


I also used the Wow! embossing powder on the chippie title.


The rub-ons even worked over paper layers !


The trim I cut into short lengths and tied up in a knot with tails to add to my flower clusters.


I hope you love this layout !
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog, please leave me comments, I love to know your thoughts  :)

Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment