Monday 21 March 2016

Sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches.

Good afternoon,

Here is my layout for My Creative Sketches March sketch challenge.


Here is the sketch


I made this layout using the March My Creative Scrapbook kit featuring the beautiful papers from the  Prima collection 'Tales of Me and You'.

Here are some close ups


I used some white crackle texture paste with the Prima Stencil from the kit, with some rose coloured Mica Powder rubbed into it.


                       I did some gesso splattering and a little more gesso highlighted on the flowers.



                                         I love doing heavy distressing on my papers.


I also used some Tattered Angels mist 'Crème de Rouge' splattered around.




            I hope you love this layout, Thank you for stopping by, comments always appreciated.

                                                                                Ginny   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment