Tuesday 8 March 2016

Sketch~N~Scrap - Throwback Thursday Week 1

Hiya all

Here is my entry for Sketch~N~Scrap Throwback Thursday Week 1 challenge.


I used Blue Fern Studio Blush collection for this layout.

Here is the week 1 sketch:


Products used;

Blue Fern Studio; Blush; Enamored
Blue Fern Studio; Blush; Devoted
Prima Flowers; Eclatta #539191
Prima Flowers; Ciy Flower Kit Madonna #700898
Prima Flowers; Got Flowers; Bright
Prima; Chalk Ink pad; Dry Sand
Kaisercraft; Paper Blooms; Dusty Pink
Kaisercraft; Pearls; Bliss
AnnaMarie Designs; Dried flowers
Lace from stash


I added lots of layers to my banners.


These banners used up lots of odds and ends from my 'Blush' papers.


The beautiful Prima 'Eclatta' flower.


All edges were distressed and inked with the prima chalk ink pad.


Love the little buds for something different.


I did some cutting into the paper ( around the hearts ) so I could layer under  them and add definition.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at this layout.

Thanks for stopping by and check out the Sketch~N~Scrap blog .

Ginny   :)






No comments:

Post a Comment