Thursday 14 April 2016

CSI - case file no. #197

Afternoon everyone,

Just popping in a quick post between finishing work and the school bus arriving !

This is my layout for CSI - color stories inspiration Case File no. 197.
I loved this board, it was just so 'spring' to me and the colours were lovely. The tulips in the 'scene' picture was all the inspiration I  needed to create this layout!



Here is the case file for #197.

For these case files you have to use all the colours specified in your layout.
Then you have to pick at least 3 items from the Evidence list and at least 1 prompt from the Testimony list, to complete your layout.


So you can see I took the Tulips from the 'Scene'  picture for the topic of my layout. The tulips in my garden have been amazing this spring and the lovely bright pink is so cheerful ! Spring has really started in my garden, I love April when all the plants and perennials start shooting up !

All the colours were used. My background paper had the white and grey on it. I used Chalkboard journal cards as my photo mats for the Chalkboard black. The pink and yellow colours were easy !
The papers had the perfect colours on them. This is an old line now but I love finding the perfect paper, however old it is to compliment the subject and to use up some of that stash !

Background paper:   Websters Pages: Alison Kreft: Composition & Color: 'That Way'
Other Papers:  My Mind's Eye: The Sweetest Thing: Honey: "Love" Found
My Mind's Eye: The Sweetest Thing: Honey: "One of a Kind" Noteable
Prima Marketing: The Optimist collection: "Perfect"

My Evidence ;

* Metal  -  staples, charms & eyelets
* flowers
* paint   -   splats and through the mask
* numbers

My Testimony ;

* Inspirational Words: Spring

You can see from the above case file we also had a lovely sketch to follow this week too !

Here are some close up's....











Other Products used ;

My Minds Eye: My Story: decorative tape #MSY130
Prima Marketing: Flowers #564469
Authentique: "Petite Type" : Classique : Beauty
Prima stencil
Acrylic paint
Distress Ink Black Soot
Buds from Live & Love Crafts 
Eyelets, rose, button, staples & charms from my stash

Have a lovely rest of the day !

Ginny   :)






No comments:

Post a Comment