Friday 22 April 2016

Outdoors Fun

Hello to you all,

It's been a couple of days since I last posted but I have been creating. I am currently working on a tag album to go in my Prima Tales of Me & You Tag Box that I showed you a couple of posts ago. If you missed that one here is the link to see it  Tag Box  Keep an eye out for the tag album to appear on a future post.

So today I am showing you a layout but not an ordinary layout for me - it has no flowers.... 'shock' 'horror'.....   anyway its using the BoBunny papers that were also in the Swirlydoos Peggy's Bicycle kit March kit. I do have a habit of nearly always doing 'girly' layouts with my Swirlydoos kit because the papers are always so pretty but occasionally there's a paper in the kit that calls out to be made into a masculine page and this was one of those ! I adored the little owl on the page and found another one on another page to fussy cut so I could have two adorable little owls on my page....I like Owls !
So this page is all about being outside, which my children are a lot and I scrapped a page of my son, from a couple of years ago, playing with his bow and arrow ( foam arrows) that he got for his birthday. He was in some imaginary game fighting off some demon !


The background paper is BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer 'Day Dream'. 

The main piece of paper that mats my photo is another of the BoBunny papers 'Mirage'. This paper is made up of lots of torn strips of paper, it makes it look like you've spent ages tearing up paper and putting it together ! What a cheat ! :) 


These wonderful huge chipboard letters by Darice were in the kit. I coloured mine with a ProMarker Pen 'Apple'. I went over them a couple of times to get a good strength of colour and then ran around the edge with a ProMarker Black pen.


There is a lot of fussy cutting in this layout. In fact all the embellishments are fussy cut elements out of the BoBunny paper 'Bicycle'.


The 'Dream Big' and 'Come fly with Me' have had the edges inked with Distress Ink 'Old Paper'.
The other fussy cut elements I edged with ProMarker Black Pen.


The alphas were from my stash and are by Basic Grey.


Isn't this little Owl so cute ! I popped him up on some foam tape to make him stand off the page a little, likewise I did this to the balloons too and a couple of the words.

I would love to know what you think to this layout, leave me a comment and I'll read them when I come back !

Ginny  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment