Sunday 17 April 2016

More Tales of Me & You

Evening everyone,

I have been busy doing another layout with my Swirlydoos March Peggy's Bike kit with Prima Tales of Me & You. This layout is for Ang's 'All that Flutters' challenge over on the Swirlydoos forum. My 'fluttering' feature are the little row of birds and a butterfly chipboard pieces nestled into the LO.


I have been going through some old photos on my laptop and found some gorgeous photos of Holly as a baby that I haven't scrapped yet and this is one of them, enjoying a swing in a local park.

This LO has no mixed media and apart from one torn paper, no distressing, most unusual for me ! I have inked my edges with Walnut Stain distress ink but apart from that I've kept it quite simple.

From the background paper I cut the frame out and removed the middle of the paper. I then raised it up with a rim of cardboard and mounted it on top of my other chosen background paper.




All embellishments are from the Swirlydoos kit and Alpha's from a previous kit.
So here it is with a few close ups too !










Thanks for taking a peek !

Ginny  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment