Friday 15 April 2016

Peggy's Bicycle Sketch

Hi all,

I've got a couple of things to share with you, so here's the first one tonight.
This is my layout for Swirlydoos kit club monthly Sketch Challenge for March using the 'Peggy's Bicycle' kit full of Prima 'Tales of Me & You' paper collection.


This is the lovely sketch we followed.
I turned the sketch by 90 degrees to fit in with my paper choice design.


My Background paper is Tales of Me & You;  'Notre Jardin Secret'
My photos have been layered up on Tales of Me & You paper  'Belles Melodies d'amour' and the corners punched with an inverted corner punch.
My Blue Fern Studio chipboard 'My Bike' I altered with two different colours from Prima's Water Soluble Oil Pastels set. I patched the chipboard in my red and bright pink pastels and then blended with a water pen.
I used the same technique for my swirl but through a mask.
My embellished corners with the photos were then made up with adding pieces from the;
Tales of Me & You Chipboard pieces,
Tales of Me & You Ephemera,
Tales of Me & You Flowers; #586362
Tales of Me & You Flowers;  #586287
Prima: Flowers; Vintage Emporium;  #586560
Measuring tape ribbon
Clear Crystals
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha's;  Lattte

Here are some close up's












Thank you for stopping by my blog today,

I will be back with an OTP project with Prima Tales of Me & You tomorrow.


Ginny   :)








No comments:

Post a Comment