Sunday 22 May 2016

Round Robin at Swirlydoos

Happy Sunday!

Good evening, I hope you've all had a lovely Sunday, mine has been productive and Im happy with all the jobs I have got done today! I have even got 2 layouts done today!
This is the first one, my layout for Swirlydoos kit club Round Robin challenge for Team 2 Week 3.
I had the pleasure of following fellow Swirly girls Cheryl and Andie, to create my lift of their layouts.
Here it is,


This months Round Robin is all about Mother and daughters as its Mothers day in the USA this month. We then also had to try include bling, distressing, spring colours and loads of flowers! Also to use some of our beloved stashed Swirlydoos goodies!

This photo is me and my Mum Christmas 2013, when my Mum opened her Christmas pressie that I had made her - a Kaisercraft drawer set. She loved it! :)

So all my papers are from previous Swirlydoos kits, the background paper being a Kaisercraft paper,
In fact everything is from previous Swirly kits apart from the pink paper roses and the mixed media.


I used a Prima stencil and texture paste on the backround with Tattered Angels mist Creme de Rouge and Prima Color Bloom Glistening Waves,


I used a Martha Stewart punch for the decorative border.


My journaling is on the tag slipped behind the photo.


I used Liquid Pearls Petal Pink  on the Bobuny laser cut butterfly.


My Creative Embellishments chippies I covered with a Lindy's pink embossing powder and then highlighted with a Teal 3d paint.


My edges were very lightly distressed and then inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


I found these pretty pearls set on wire in my stash and thought they were perfect for the bling.


Don't forget to stop by the Swirlydoos forum to find out more!

Thanks for stopping by,

Ginny  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment