Wednesday 22 June 2016

Altered Wall Hanging

Hello everyone!

I have a poorly daughter at home today, tonsillitis again, so as she is dozing on the settee I get an earlier start then usual on the rounds of blogs, sites, DT duties and doing a post. I might get an earlier night tonight now!!

Today I am sharing an OTP project that came in the main kit from Swirlydoos Kit club May 'Peach Blossom' kit. This beautiful kit features Kaisercraft Always & Forever paper collection. 


I have done a Snapguide tutorial with how I made this. Follow the direct link below to view.


Check out How to Create a Wall Hanging With Swirlydoos May Kit by Ginny Hickmott on Snapguide.
">

Click on this link to view my Snapguide profile.https://snapguide.com/ginny-hickmott/
Please follow me by pressing the 'follow' button when you get there so you don't ever miss another guide!

Here are some close ups of the finished project.







Hope you've enjoyed this post.

Don't forget to pop over to Snapguide and Swirlydoos kit club to see more details on these beautiful monthly kits. http://www.swirlydoos.com/

Have a great rest of the day!!

Ginny  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment