Tuesday 14 June 2016

Catching up.....

Good evening, 

So here is a quick post this evening, having got in from my Son's cricket training tonight and had a bit of dinner. I'm a bit behind with this kit but here is a layout I have created from some of these very pretty BoBunny Soiree papers from the My Creative Scrapbook May kit.


These are such pretty papers and mixed with the Prima flowers, BoBunny chipboard stickers, paper rose buds and the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures, I was really pleased with the finished result!



I started this layout by cutting a circle out of my main background paper. I then distressed and tore the rim of the circle left in the paper. I attached a 2nd complimenting paper behind the circle hole and ran some lace in between the two layers





I arranged my flower clusters and then added a little texture paste swirls to compliment these clusters using the Prima stencil in the kit.


I used some stickers off the Soiree sticker sheet to layer with the Prima flowers, some lifted up on cardboard. I also cut the swirl strip up into small swirls and stuck them down so they were angled and not flat to add dimension.


I added some tiny alphas to a chipboard sticker to personalise. I loved this Prima Shabby Chic Treasure too, I left this completely untouched.


I dabbed the lace with some Vintage Photo distress Ink to make it a little more 'vintage' and distressed looking.


I finished the layout off by dabbing over the flowers and stickers with some gesso on a sponge applicator to soften and shabby it up!


And of course the gorgeous subject of my layout is my daughter, one of my favourite photos of her this year so far.


Products used were from My Creative Scrapbook May Kit.

Other products not in the kit were:
Finnabair Crackle white texture paste
Gesso
Black Pen
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Kaisercraft Tiny Alphas


Thank you for stopping by.
Pop back soon,

Ginny  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment