Sunday 12 June 2016

Vintage Emporium Mini Album

Hey!

Happy Sunday to you all!

Today I am sharing my Prima Memory Hardware Magnetic Mini Album, that was a Technique kit Add on with the Swirlydoos March Peggy's Bicycle kit.  The kit featured the Prima collection Vintage Emporium.


The papers I used on the outside covers of this magnetic closing album, from a 6x6" pad of the Vintage Emporium, were matted with black cardstock.
I extended the opening flap by adding a Prima journal card, again matted on thick black cardstock, on top of the top opening flap but hung over the flap underneath. I thought  this added a slightly different feature to the album front.
I used a Blue Fern Studio chipboard piece called Royal Gate, embossed with a antique gold embossing powder, on the lower opening flap.
The cover was then decorated with Vintage Emporium flowers and bits and pieces from the Ephemera pack including the metal pieces.
I also added a couple of Brads from 'The Archivist' collection and a Prima wood icon 'together' piece.




This photo shows the other side of the extending flap and how the BFS chipboard gate fits nicely onto the lower flap.


The first inside page has a lot of room and allows for some bigger embellishments. I used more Prima flowers and a bottle from the Ephemera kit along with another wood icon piece.
I took these photos outside, I even managed to get a pesty fly on my album page!


I used a Martha Stewart punch 'photo corners' to make all the photo corners for the album from black cardstock. And then added co-ordinated paper mats in the photo area for the time being until some photos go in as I thought this looked better then blank spaces.


For all the other pages I added another photo spot on one side and then on the facing side I used Prima Journal cards, attached to the page on two sides, as pockets and then used more journal cards as mats for more photos slipped into the pocket.


I decorated each page with Prima wood icons and the stickers that were in the back of the 6x6 paper pad.



This centre page I added more ephemera. 





I even used the packaging from a couple of the flower packets as mats for the photo spots!


The back page I added some flowers and more ephemera to finish the album off. You just have to be careful how much big embellishments you put in the album that it will still shut easily.



The edges of everything including the album were inked with Distress ink Vintage Photo.




Products used:

Prima Marketing Memory Hardware Mini Album
Prima Marketing flowers Vintage Emporium #578589
Prima Marketing flowers Adele #58121
Prima Marketing Brads The Archivist
Prima Marketing 6x6 Vintage emporium paper pad
Prima Marketing Vintage Emporium Ephemera
Prima Marketing Journal 3x4 cards
Prima Marketing Wood Icons from various sets
Blue Fern Studio chipboard Royal Gate
Distress Ink pad Vintage Photo
Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing powder
Black cardstock

For more details on Swirlydoos kits and Add on kits visit


Thanks for stopping by

Ginny  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment