Saturday 9 July 2016

'Jubilee' CSI case file #206

Morning everyone!

It's time to reveal this weeks new case file over at CSI - color, stories, inspiration!
So let the investigation begin for Case File 206!
This case file is open until the 22nd July. So why don't you have a go with this gorgeous colour scheme (I loved this one) choose your 'testimony' (subject) and then make your layout including some thing from the 'evidence' (embellishments) list! As always there are some amazing prizes to won at the end of each month, so come and 'solve' a case with us!


Here is how I solved the case with my layout!


You all know I live in the United Kingdom, so as the colours are the same as our national flag I have easily been able to scrap something about 'patriotism'. I chose the Diamond Jubilee of our Queen from 2012. It was party month and everyone had street parties and house parties and school celebrations and entered into the spirit of it all!
We had a party at our house which my friends came too with all the kids too and we had a lovely time, dressing up in red white and blue and the kids all had their faces painted with the union jack.

My Evidence used:

* stars
*stripes
* something woven
* flags/banners
*jars
* fabric
* metal
* circles

My Testimony used:

* topic - journal about 'patriotism'
* Inspirational Words - celebrate

As always here are the close ups.









Products used:

Paper: 
Kaisercraft; Base Coat; Linen
Papermania; Portobello Road 12 x12 collection

Other:
Papermania; Portobello Road; Glittered Designer Die-Cuts
Joy! Crafts; Bunting die (triangle)
Signature Dies by Joanna Sheen: Bunting Die (with hearts)
Prima Color Bloom; Antique Gold
Gesso
Texture paste
Memory Box Stencil; Rings and Puddles
Red seed beads
White cotton and sewing machine
burlap and mesh material
mini pegs and big wooden stars
Flag ribbon and Heart ribbon
Prima Ephemera bottle
Small wood stars - Live & Love Crafts

I really hope you love this layout! I really enjoyed this one, I love mixing some mixed media with my paper layers!

I hope you are also inspired to hop on over to the CSI forum pages and join in with this case file, I am sure you have some photos somewhere that would be awesome for this challenge!
Would love to see you there!

Have a great day!


Ginny   :)







No comments:

Post a Comment