Saturday 15 October 2016

CSI Color Stories Inspiration Case File 215

Hello  all,

Today I'm sharing my Design Team Layout for CSI- Color stories Inspiration Case File 215.


I had fun with this layout using watercolours in my background.


Here is the Case File



The Evidence I chose to use for my layout from the Case file was;

* solid background
* flowers and leaves
* monsters
* circles
* feathers
* watercolour

My Testimony I used for my layout from the case file was;

* journal in wavy lines

I took a lot of inspiration from the 'Scene' and incorporated the stronger purple /pink colours into my layout as well. I also used the google eyes as these were the eyes looking at us from in the under growth!  


The Wycinanka die cut title I painted in a watercolour paint as I also did with the vines.


I used all the colours in the 'Scheme' in my watercolour background.





I used a Prima 'stitched circles' stamp in the background with a TCW stencil with texture paste.


Products used in this layout:

12x12 cream cardstock
pale green cardstock
Wycinanka: Bindweed Frames
Wycinanka: Bindweed
Wycinanka: Best Day
Spellbinder: Sue Wilson Dies: Fern
Memory Box die: Feather
Prima Marketing: Stamp: Circle Stitch
The Crafters Workshop: Stencil: Mini the Story
Finnabair White Crackle Texture Paste
Goggle eyes
Prima Marketing: Metallic Accents watercolours
Small Roses: Live And Love Crafts
Green flowers; Prima; Garden Fable
White and sea green flower: Prima: Seashore


Thank you for stopping by,

Don't forget to pop by the CSI forums an join in with us with this case file



Ginny  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment