Wednesday 26 October 2016

Shabby Chic Card

Hello all!

Today I'm sharing a card I have made with the Swirlydoos September 'Creamsicle' Kit.

This kit featured BoBunny papers from the Bella Rosa papers.


I cut a piece from the 12"x12" 'Reflection' paper to fit my card with distressed edges.

I used a piece of the floral Chippies, from the Embellishment Add On kit,  painted in gesso as a base to my flower cluster.

I used the word 'dream' from the Rosa Bella Combo sticker sheet.

I added some Wycinanka Corner die cut pieces from my stash in the corners.

The Prima butterfly was from a previous Swirlydoos kit.

The flower cluster ( Petaloo and Prima flowers) were finished off with some small white roses and dried flowers seeds from my stash.



Products used:

Swirlydoos Main September Creamsicle kit
Swirlydoos Embellishment Addd On September Creamsicle kit
Swirlydoos Flower Add On September Creamsicle kit
Wycinanka - Ornamental Wuthering 2
Dried Flowers - Anna Marie Designs
White small roses - Live And Love Crafts



Hope you have liked this card!

Please visit Swirlydoos.com for more details on the monthly scrapbook kits delivered to your door.

This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Ginny) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!






No comments:

Post a Comment