Tuesday 8 November 2016

CSI color stories inspiration Case File 217

Morning all,

Today I'm sharing my layout for CSI color stories inspiration Case File 217.

CSI has move to blogger!! We are no longer on the ning site.
Come and see us here - http://csichallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Here it is!



This is the case file with all our clues and evidence to follow to create our masterpieces!



I love Autumn time. Its my favourite time of year!

This layout is about a autumn walk with my dog and admiring all the changing leaf colours and berries.

All colours used from the scheme.

My Evidence used was:

* woodgrain / wood
* triangles
* animals
* leaves/ trees
* apple/ other fruit
* metal

My Testimony used was:

* Document something about Autumn ( this is on the back of my layout)

Here are a few close ups.





Thanks for stopping by today

Ginny :)













No comments:

Post a Comment