Saturday 15 April 2017

***CSI - Color Stories Inspiration #228***

Hey everyone!

There's a new Case File open for investigation at CSI - Color Stories Inspiration


Here is how I solved the case!




Here is case file #228



My Evidence used was:

* Chevrons  - Distress crayon drawing
* Arabesque shape or pattern on PP
* Frames  - photogram
* Architectural Elements - Bricks
* Something Transparent - Glassine Envelope


My Testimony Used was:

* Today is Husband Appreciation Day. Write about your husband.


I have done a Snapguide Tutorial with the step I took to create this layout.
You can view it here



Now for some close ups and details




My whole layout is built on top of a glassine envelope.




The glassine envelope contains a Kraft card tag which has my journaling on it.



I used the distress crayon on the background paper to the chevron shapes and then blended them with a water pen to smudge.


The chipboard bricks is covered with Embossing powder.


I slotted in some small pieces of different patterned papers that met the colour scheme and the evidence briefs.



Products used on this layout

Teresa Collins: Memories: Words paper
Liquid Pearls: Baby Blue
Dusty Attic: Chipboard Mini Brick Wall DA0800
Tim Holtz: Distress Crayon: Peeled Paint
Glassine Envelope
Kraft Card
My Minds Eye: Collectable Memorable "Hello" Cordial
Simple Stories: Awesome Me! Bingo Card/Chevron
Pink Paislee: Portfolio Photograms
Prima Color Bloom: Glistening Waves
Blue Fern Studios: Embossing Powder: Mushroom





Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you have time to join in with us at CSI!


Ginny :)   💕







No comments:

Post a Comment