Friday 7 April 2017

***Sketch challenge at Swirlydoos***


Hello everyone!


Today I want to share with you my layout for the  Sketch Challenge over at Swirlydoos Kit Club.



And here is the Sketch created by Kim!




Lets show you some details and close ups!


The Wycinanka frames I simply painted white with gesso. I actually cut one frame into 2 and poked them in at the top and the bottom.


I used some scraps of other pattered paper to use as my layers under my photo. The oily paper is a scrap from a Kaisercraft paper.


I don't know the manufacturers name of the stencil unfortunately but I used it with white texture paste. I also used some Maya Gold blue splattered in the background. The tips of the white paper roses was also rubbed over with some Maya Gold.


I used the Jillibean Word tiles as my title and inked the edges.


The butterfly was rubbed over with the Inka Gold and then I smudged some Maya Gold into it in places and added a little gesso. It was finished of with some pearls.




Products used on this layout.

Blue Fern Studio: Tranquility: Jubliation
Blue Fern Studios: Flowers: Seaside Lillies
Prima Marketing: Something Blue: Tie the Knot #575328
Prima Marketing: Something Blue: Save the Date #575229
Wycinanka: Photo frame (Love)
BoBunny: Laser Cut Chipboard: Butterfly
Graphic 45: Shabby Chic: Metal Clock Keys
Jillibean Soup: Wordfetti: Celebrate
Kaisercraft: Pearls: Chino
Kaisercraft: Paper Blooms: Coconut
Viva: Inka Gold: Old Gold
Viva: Maya Gold: Ice Blue
Prima Marketing: artExtravagance: Texture Paste: white crackle
Stencil: Swirl flourish
Gesso

All these products are from previous Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kits.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog today, I really appreciate it!

Happy scrapping

Ginny   :)   💕

















No comments:

Post a Comment