Friday 15 September 2017

A new case file at CSI - color stories inspiration

Its a new case file time here at CSI -Color Stories Inpiration!

Case File #238


Here is how I solved the case file with my DT layout.





And here is the case file....






My Evidence used was: 

* polka dots
* text print/ book pages
* animals
* flowers, trees, leaves


My Testimony used was:

* Tuck your story in something but make it visible



Here are some close ups...





I've gone for a much more simple layout for this case file using lots of paper layers. 




Instead of  my usual distressing I have used a black liner pen and hand drawn a edging line around all the oblong papers. These lines are not done with a ruler and look fab with a bit of a wriggle in them!




My journaling was put on a tag and slipped behind a piece of  parchment paper so the tag can be seen through it.




My mixture of die cut leaves have been cut in a dark kraft paper and then been drawn around with the black liner pen to make the pop!



The title is a Kaisercraft die.



We're so excited to have eight generous sponsors this month! Our sponsors are among the best in the crafting industry, offering unique and trendy products.


The deadline for completing this Case File is Saturday, September 30, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar on th CSI blog, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used. Also, please title your link with your name and country.





Thank you for stopping by


Ginny  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment