Friday 1 September 2017

A new challenge at Let's Get sketchy!

Hello crafters!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Let's get Sketchy!
We have a lovely sketch for you for the first challenge of September, I hope you are all going to be able to join in with us in this challenge, so grab those supplies and lets get scrapping! 

Here is my interpretation of the sketch:




and here is the sketch...




For this layout I used a collection of papers from my stash by Carta Bella called Beautiful Moments.
I used many of the double sided papers in my banner layers in colours that matched colours or complimented colours in the photo.




I inked all my layers with chalk inks, a red one on the pink papers and  brown one on the neutrals.
My photo is matted on a piece of cork sheet.




I used my favourite mist Crème de rouge in the background just splattered on not misted.




I used elements from the sticker sheet from the paper collection also.
With the flowers I chose to cluster with pearls and seed beads.




I finished the embellishment clusters off with Finnabair glitterand the Prima wood icon 'natural beauty'.




Products used on this layout

* Carta Bella: Beautiful Moments: Chikadee
                                                           : Alpha stickers
                                                               : Thoughtful Cards
                                                             : Beautiful Banner
                                              : Cherish
                                                         : Element Stickers
                                               : Damask
                                                : Remember
                                          : Stripes
* Kaisercraft: 12x12 Cork Sheet
* Prima:  Frank Garcia: Memory Hardware Pearls II
* Prima: Finnabair: Art ingredients: Glass Beads plum
* Prima: Finnabair: Art Extravagance: Glitter set: Burnished Buckle
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist: Crème de Rouge
* Prima: Chalk Ink pad: Blossom Bud
                                 : Dark Bark
* Scrapberrys: Cherry Blossoms: bright pink
* Scrapberrys: Gardenias: pink
Prima flowers: Avante: Berry #566616




Thank you so much for popping by today, don't forget to drop by the Lets Get Sketchy blog on the below link to see what the rest of the DT did with this sketch..........
....... and do take time to play along.  Link up your layouts  by September 30, 2017


Happy scrapping   

Ginny   :)





No comments:

Post a Comment