Sunday 1 October 2017

***CSI*** Case FIle #239

Hello All!

So here we are with the first case file for the month of October here at CSI Color Stories Inspiration    which features an awesome Composite Sketch created just for CSI by The Nifty Pixel. This challenge will stay open for the entire month. We've also got a brand-new line up of sponsors, which always makes playing even sweeter!


So, are you ready for the new challenge? Grab you forensics kits, CSI players, and get ready for some serious sleuthing as we open Major Case File No. 239.


Here is my DT inspiration for Case File #239






Here are the details for the case file and the sketch that goes with it.




COMPOSITE SKETCH - Feel free to rotate, substitute elements, etc., but use as inspiration for your page.





All colours used from the Scheme.


My Evidence used:


* solid background
* floral print
* thin stripes
* leaves
* decorative border
* speech bubble
* wood
* circles
* washi tape


My Testimony Used:

* Presentation: Handwrite your journaling






My layout was based on a solid background. My layer paper I tore to fit in the 12x12 solid background with a torn division down the page slightly off centre.
I used papers from 2 different companies, Glitz Design: Wild And Free (horse paper) 
and Carta Bella; Hello Again (journal cards)




I used the journal cards with my photo to create the 4 photo space design from the sketch and they hold the handwritten journaling and the speech bubbles.
The washi tape strip down the torn gap features the thin stripes.




I used a Prima Wood Icon of a log for my wood evidence, mixed in an embellishment cluster with die cut leaves and a burlap flower.




The 4 photo feature using journal cards. My title is a Heidi Swapp Acetate Word placed on top of  a chippie filmstrip piece. 








We're so excited to have eight generous sponsors this month! Our sponsors are among the best in the crafting industry, offering unique and trendy products




We trust we've left enough clues for you to solve the case!
The deadline for completing this Case File is Tuesday, October 31, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar on the CSI blog, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used. Also, please title your link with your name and country.

    
Thanks for stopping by today, 


Ginny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment