Sunday 19 November 2017

One for me.....


Today I'm sharing with you a layout I have created just for myself!

The mojo has been running a bit low lately with so much going on with kids and jobs but this collection from Prima Marketing has really got my mojo back! 

I do have a 'thing' about pumpkins and love this time of year, autumn/fall, the colours, falling leaves, halloween, the first frosts and bright crisp sunshine mornings and .... pumpkins!

So this paper collection, Amber Moon, from Prima is perfect for as it has pumpkins all over it and with this decided to do a layout of me!!



I loved this paper collection and used 3 different papers from the collection along with the ephemera pack and flowers.
I also used Prima  Shabby Treasures Frames, Seed beads and Color Blooms Sprays in the background.





I used a little texture paste on the background through a stencil but also I scraped some over the page with a shaped edge tool from Finnabair to create different textures and shapes.




The Antique Color Bloom spray is splashed over the background and over the embellishments along with a Orange Cosmic shimmer mist spray.




The embellishments are layered up to create a 3d effect, with a ribbon bow nestled in the cluster.




Here you can see the effect of the shaped tooth tool and the texture paste with the seed beads and the mist splats.








Thank you for stopping by today, 

Happy Scraping


Ginny  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment