Friday 1 December 2017

1st December Let's Get Sketchy

It's December!

Welcome to the December sketch challenges for Let's Get Sketchy!

Here is my DT layout for your inspiration!



Here is the Dec 1st sketch....





I turned the sketch 90 degrees and used my torn paper layers vertically and my photo moved to be over the top of the layers.





I used Blue Fern Studio paper Collection Amber and Apricot for this layout. I used 3 different papers for the torn layers. 




I have used Prima Flowers from the Amber Moon collection with the Amber Moon Ephemera collection. I used 2 sets of chipboards, one from the Blue Fern Studio Amber and Apricot collection and one from the Prima Amber Moon collection. I used lace ribbon and some gold string tied up in the flower embellishments. 




I love the chipboard leaves from Amber Moon! The sequins are also in with the Prima ephemera set.




The bigger border and banner chipboard pieces are the BFS chipboards.







 Thanks so much for stopping by and do take time to play along.  Link up your layouts over in the sidebar on the Lets Get Sketchy blog by December 31st, 2017 on the link below.

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.co.uk/ 




When linking your layouts, please make sure it is linked to the specific post your layout is in, not your blog. Also, please make sure you tag us on Instagram @LGSketchy




Thanks for stopping by blog today, 


Ginny :)










No comments:

Post a Comment